Standard stock orders received before 14:00 hours ( 2 pm ) will normally be despatched the same day, if the item(s) are in stock. Orders taken at weekends ( Sat or Sunday ) will be treated as Monday Orders and orders received where a Public Holiday occours during the week will be treated as "next day orders"
Payment shall be made in full before the goods are Shipped and the acceptance of any order is based on our Terms and Conditions of Supply. All prices are correct as at October 2013 - Prices quoted are in $AUD and exclude GST.
Shipping & Delivery
Most deliveries are sent via the Star Track Express Airbag satchel network. These are 1kg, 3kg and 5kg Express Bags. When the order is larger than 5kg, we usually send in cartons with Star Track Express Road Service from our Melbourne Warehouse.
For some smaller items we use Australia Post Pack bags, without tracking.
Track and Trace
Star Track Air Bags sent by Tapes Online will have a Tracking number. This is sent to the customer by email, when we despatch the goods in the shiping notice. If you have access to the Internet you can check the status of your Parcel via the Australia Post web site - www.startrackexpress.com.au
To find out where your Parcel is ,all you need to do is enter the Consignment of the article on the Star Track Express web site (www.startrackexpress.com.au) where you can view or print a hard copy of your delivery information
For residential addresses we normally have delivery instructions "Authority to Leave".
Tapes Online also has the authority to use other courier companies, if they are more efficient for your address.
We generally use Australia Post or Couriers Please. who also have a tracking system.
Returns & Replacements
For our full returns and replacements terms & conditions please visit our returns & exchanges policy page
We cannot under any circumstances make a refund on goods made to order for a specific customers requirements if you need to further discuss the exchange or return of any item,please e.mail our Customer Services team or contact us on 1300 435 191
Tapes Online owns the copyright in the material contained in this web site. In addition to copying permitted by law, the material may be copied subject to the following conditions:
- the material is to be used for personal or non-commercial purposes
- the copies retain any copyright and other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
This web site and the products, technologies or processes described in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Tapes Online or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Your use of this web site must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Except where you obtain the prior written consent of Tapes Online:
- trade marks (unregistered or registered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way
- you must not link to this web site.
The intellectual property rights for code and design of www.tapesonline.com.au retain copyright to FEM Productions; and must not be duplicated or modified in anyway except where you obtain the prior written consent of FEM Productions.
The material contained in this web site is for the sole purpose of providing information about Tapes Online (www.tapesonline.com.au) and its products and services to interested parties.
Tapes Online has compiled this web site in good faith. Tapes Online makes no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the completeness, currency, accuracy or any other aspect of the material contained in this web site or in any linked web sites.
To the extent permitted by law and except where to do so would render any part of this disclaimer void, Tapes Online:
- is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage including, but not limited to, any special, compensatory, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, arising out of the use of this web site or any web sites linked to this web site
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied by any law.
Tapes Online (www.tapesonline.com.au) understands the importance of privacy protection and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act).
When you visit our web site to read, browse, or download information as an unregistered member, we will record:
- the date and time of your visit to our site
- the pages viewed
- any information downloaded
- the address of your server.
We will not record any personal information (personal information has the same meaning under the Act). Our purpose for recording such data is for operational performance only unless you have given us your consent by subscribing to our newletter database or becoming a registered customer/member.
Our website and customer data are protected by hackproof certified servers that are handled by external professional web hosting companies.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Our web site contains links to other web sites ('linked sites'). Tapes Online is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
Tapes Online will record your e-mail address if you submit a form. Tapes Online reserves the right to use your e-mail address for our newsletter unless you specifically opt out or request not to be contacted.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- If you provide personal information to Tapes Online, Tapes Online will not use or disclose this information other than for the purpose you provided it, except:
- if Tapes Online has your consent
- if Tapes Online is authorised to do so by law
- if Tapes Online reasonably believes it is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health and safety; or to protect Tapes Online rights or property.